This year’s conference promises to be jam packed with content for all disciplines.
Nurses are represented in the podium and in breakout sessions:
- ProCon Lightning Round: Stump the Experts
- Violent Behavior in the Workplace
- The Role of Nursing in Sedation Research
- Service Recovery: Beyond Saying Sorry
- Nitrous Oxide Workshop
- Discussions on the Dock
- PBLD: Dexmedetomidine
- Drug Allergies and Reactions
- So what is it that you do anyway? Fostering Congenial Relationships with Referring Services
- Nursing Tips and Tricks for Successful Sedation
I look forward to seeing all of our nursing colleagues in Baltimore both on and off the podium and are so proud and grateful to you for representing this large group of SPS members!